We are organizing the next IMDEA International Workshop on Nanoscale Imaging and Manipulation in Life and Materials Sciences. Great invited speakers in a great research environment! Join us the next 8th and 9th of October 2018 on IMDEA Nanociencia
- Check our new work about how the mitochondrial polymerase and SSB coordinate their activities
- Our work latest work on PolG-SSB coordination at the DNA fork is out already
- It’s not OK for us to say it, but we’ve written a great review about in singulo studies on DNA replication. Check it out!
- Have a look to our first ever single-molecule fluorescence results with Lumicks C-trap
- Interested in ubiquitous SSB?? Check this out!